We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 139 Posts
    Well I’ve tried my best to incorporate the captcha to the contact form and weblogin snippet in Evo 1.0.4 but cannot get it figured out due to my poor coding skills. I am looking for someone to do this for me if possible.
    anticipated start time - immediately
    anticipated job duration- as long as it takes
    budget constraints - don’t have much money as it is a non profit site but willing to discuss suitable renumeration
    payment terms - when project is completed
    scope of work - I had someone set up the blog for me to only allow registered users access to the comments section. With the captcha disabled it seems to work fine, however when the captcha is enabled it doesn’t work. A new web user cannot login using the text boxes in the lower right column of the site without getting an error looking for the captcha which doesn’t exist. There is also no captcha present when filling out the contact us form. The captcha has to be enabled otherwise I get spam bots filling out the registration form and I don’t have the time to monitor the site to remove them. Hence my desire to make the captcha on every instance of a sign in or feedback form mandatory. I installed the sample content and made changes using it to build the site for the society. At that time, I thought that captcha security would be an option using the weblogin snippet but it isn’t and neither is the feedback form, just the registration form. I tried hacking that code and placing inside the other two snippets but cannot seem to make it work.
    Yes the work can be donated back to the community.

• 139 Posts
      This has been resolved, it seems it was a bug in the weblogin snippet. http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,15607.0.html