We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 11 Posts
    We’re a New Jersey, USA – based digital agency looking for a freelance MODx developer to help us complete a growing list of projects.

Specifically, the developer will incorporate HTML/CSS designs into MODx. You will get started on projects right away – and can expect a steady stream of on-going work, if they are the right fit with us.

You can be based anywhere in the world, but we would require English-speaking and above all, will possess a strong knowledge of MODx Evolution 1.0.4.

We’re looking for quality: smart use of templates, chunks and snippets – especially ditto - PHP, jQuery, database and SEO knowledge are helpful.

Interested candidates can respond to mark@bcsinteractive.com please provide 2-3 URLs of projects you have developed in MODx.

Please see http://www.bcsmarketing.com/ for examples of our work (All MODx.)

Thanks for looking.
      • 11 Posts
      We have decided as a company to use Revolution from here forward on all of our projects. We are still looking for Revolution developers. Please email me at mark@bcsinteractive.com. Please include your rates.

Thanks
        • 5 Posts
        Hello Mark,

Sent you an email. Please check. I am a front-end developer. I can convert your PSD, html to MODx templates...
          • 32 Posts
          Ill be dropping you a mail when I am at home with regards to getting some work. Picked up Modx VERY quickly and am looking to expand smiley