We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 299 Posts
    Hi all,

I am working on a project that requires a custom snippet/plug-in. Below are the details of my need:

• The output of the snippet/plug-in will be a table that displays product information, prices, and a form that site visitors can complete to request additional information.
    • The displayed product information will pull from a database outside of the MODx install but on the same server.
    • Each displayed product has different prices based on a product attribute
    • When visitors complete the form it will send a message with details of the product via email and using a cookie will save the users name/email info for future visits so they will not have to complete as much detail if they submit a form on another product.
    • Products displayed in the table will be selected by a product number list, range, or variable (i.e. 1234* for product numbers that begin with 1234 and end with anything)
    • The list, range, or p/n variable will be entered in a TV for each document.

That is the basic info. Let me know what additional information you need. I am looking for a good-faith quote and information on your experience/capability. This project will have aprox. three weeks for completion. While price certainly matters experience and capability are biggies!

Thanks for your time reviewing this info and I look forward to working with some of you in the near future on this and other projects.
      • 100 Posts
      is this for evolution or revolution?...
        • 299 Posts
        I am really open to either. Please see this message: http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,59613.msg339151.html#msg339151

Certainly, if you have experience with what is asked on the linked thread I would be happy to pay for help on both.