We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 15 Posts
    This should be a piece of cake if you know MODx. Couple of days at most.

In short, the job consists of mainly the following:
    - The design is ready, just needs coding (no tables, but div tags and CSS).
    - Build two websites, each website has 3 languages: Dutch, English and Chinese. Site structure is ready.
    - Forms need to be made within MODx: contact forms, and a mortgage calculator.
    - Newsletter.

The site is about 30% done, I just need someone to finish it. Most things are already available, either built-in or as add-ons for MODx CMS.

There is a finished graphic design and a partially coded template, so the template should be finished pretty quickly. It is done with div tags, but needs to be finished.

The sites need to have 3 languages. On each page there will be an image of a flag linking to the same page in another language, so the viewer can switch very easily. This has already been done, but needs some modifications. The site menu will need to be built so that it shows correctly in the chosen language. As said, the site structure is already finished.

Both sites have the same domain, but are (or appear to be) in a different sub-directory. I would like them to be managed from the same admin area.

The contact forms are pretty common, the user must be able to choose the department. The mortgage calculator is pretty straigh-forward, some parameters (like interest) must be changeable from the admin area.

We also need a newsletter.

SEO friendly URLs are already built-in in MODx CMS, so that’s done. I need this done before July 19th 2007 !!

Please let me know your (modest wink ) price via Private Message. Payment will be through PayPal, or Scriptlance’s escrow service.

THANKS
      • 129 Posts
      Hi,

Imagine your time frame was too unrealistic even for completing one website...2 websites is very unlikely to finish in your time frame

So the design, text and translation are 100% complete
      How many pages for each website? Times that number by 3 to get the total pages.
      How many different second level page designs do you have?
      and you want forms, newsletter (takes a lot of hacking to finish properly in Modx), and program a unique mortgage calculator specifically for the site...

If you can spare more than a week I could maybe help you out. Please PM me more details. Rough cost $1500 for each site. estimate one month to finish
        [center]-- smiley --[/center]
        [center]New View Media - Custom Website Design[/center]
        [center]Custom Website Design & Marketing = Strategic Business![/center]