We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 3 Posts
    I need help adding some functionality to a Modx website I’m currently building. I’ll try to describe what I’m looking for and you can contact me at 347 385 7365 for the rest of the details if you are interested and can handle the job

Users will be able to see the front page of each section. They will need to register/log in to see more content. After logging in there will be three sections of the database that a user can interact with

School Database
    A logged-in user can query the school database to determine where they stand in relation to other candidates.

Each school has the following attributes
    o Name of School (should be a URL already)
    o Type: Dental School, Law School, Med School, Grad School
    o City
    o State

A User will query the database by entering gpa/test scores
    User Input Fields:
    o GPA
    o MCAT (med school)
    o LSAT (law school)
    o GRE (grad school)
    o GMAT (grad school)

Social Database
    A logged-in user can add events to the social database (admin must approve) or view approved events. Events should be searchable by all attributes
    o Event Name
    o JPEG or Flash image
    o Event Type: Categories are Concerts, Releases, After Work, After Hours, Community Service, and Grand Openings.
    o City
    o State
    o Synopsis: Text describing event

Business Directory
    A logged-in user can add events to the business database (admin must approve) or view approved businesses. Businesses should be searchable by all attributes
    o Name of Business
    o City, State
    o Field (Restaurant, Construction, etc…. I will provide a list)
    o Phone number
    o Email
    o Website (if they have one)

I’m looking to spend 200 on this work, but I’m willing to spend a little more if the work will be done well. I will definitely be fair, I just have little experience pricing a project like this

Contact me at 347 385 7365 if you’re interested and we can talk about it more

Thanks

Ejiro