We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1 Posts
    We are swamped. We have a client project which has been designed but needs templating for a planned 0.9.5 MODx installation. Due to our work load we are considering working with someone who can assist us with this project and other occasional projects that come up.

Here is what we are seeking for this project:

2 templates based upon similar designs. The first is the home page, the next is a product sub page. The home page uses the same navigation, footer, but has a larger header. The product page a smaller header but code in the content for each product. Once we have the first product done we can take it from there.

Here is what we need:

Slicing photoshop file.
    Tableless CSS XHTML layout.
    Javascript and css in external files.
    No inline or embedded styles or Javascript (see previous item).

If this is within your capabilities, can be done reasonably quickly and is of interest to you, please contact us.

Thank you.
      • 236 Posts
      I’m game, http://wavestatic.com here is some previous work, but I hope this is good contacting you, no email or phone number listed.

-shawn
      763 639 3584
      [email protected]
        ~Shawn Himmelberger
        Check out my MODx Development and MODx Design Company - Himmelberger Design