We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 90 Posts
    myfriendscallmebill Reply #1, 17 years, 1 month ago
    Although this forum is certain to be the best place to find MODx-experienced help, if you have more generic needs I thought It might be useful for people to know about elance.com as a possible resource.

They are basically an international broker that helps connect needy clients with willing freelancers. I believe their system assists with working out the contracts, managing the payments, and doing some basic adjudication if things don’t fully work out.

Since they’re international and general, you can hire a wide range of services (writing, translating, programming, data entry....), potentially in your native language.

I have no business or financial relationship with elance.com, I just thought it might be useful to know that this resource exists.
      • 33 Posts
      Be wary of the service providers on this site. Many of them are underskilled and over-promise what they can deliver. I would not use this service for mission-critical or deadline oriented projects.