We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • We’re a small web design & development studio (3 people) and we work primarily on developing small-medium sized websites. Every now and then we are offered larger projects, like web shops, auction system, newsletter management and other programming-only tasks. We’d love to take those jobs, but we simply don’t have the manpower to execute those projects.

Therefore we’re looking for (freelance) programmers who are willing to work project based for us. We already had someone working on a project of ours, but we felt he wasn’t really committed to the project and never really had the time to finish what he was supposed to do.

Because we are situated in the Netherlands we prefer Dutch programmers, but since our last experience with a Dutch programmer, we concluded that it doesn’t really matter where your programmer comes from. He just has to do his job well.

I’m not really sure how this works though. I guess we’ll supply the programmer with a technical plan for the application and the programmer has to write this applications with a language file, so we can translate the whole thing in Dutch. Communication will be done by e-mail and we’ll make some kind of time schedule for the whole thing. I have the feeling I’m missing something here.

Does anyone have experience with external PHP developers or is interested in doing business with us?
      Sterc Internet & Marketing | MODX Founding Partner | Chairman of the MODX Advisory Board

In need of a MODX consult? Try our MODX Developers Experts!
      • 3 Posts
      I would recommend www.schepnet.nl

I don’t think they have direct experience with ModX, but they are fine people and knowledgeable developers.
        • 898 Posts
        There is a company in Nashville, TN I sometimes work with called GoDesign (www.godesign.com) that does quite a bit of graphic/php work. I know they have used joomla, drupal, oscommerce, zencart, and expression engine. I am trying to walk them into the modx way of things now.

Chuck
          Chuck the Trukk
          ProWebscape.com :: Nashville-WebDesign.com
          - - - - - - - -
          What are TV's? Here's some info below.
          http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,21081.msg159009.html#msg1590091
          http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,14957.msg97008.html#msg97008
          • 1 Posts
          Hello,

We are an outsourcing company based in India. We are specializing in PHP & LAMP plateform in general since last 7-8 years.

We can work on project basis or on dedicated resource mode also(where you hire a full time PHP resource from our company).

I myself- Ankur PateL is a founder & CEO of a company.
            • 241 Posts
            Phpseoguro, would you have a website of your compagny ?

thanks.
            • We decided to hire someone from the same region we live in, for communication reasons. Thanks for all the comments & pms.
                Sterc Internet & Marketing | MODX Founding Partner | Chairman of the MODX Advisory Board

In need of a MODX consult? Try our MODX Developers Experts!