We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • Posters:
    The rules for this board will be in limbo, but there’s enough of a MODx cottage-industry now that it makes sense to create this resource until we can implement a proper MODx job board and freelance solicitation system. When you post requests here, please provide several important bits of information:
    • anticipated start time
    • anticipated job duration
    • budget constraints
    • payment terms
    • scope of work
    • IP ownership constraints (e.g., can the work be donated back to the community)

After jobs are filled or completed, please note them as such and report them to the moderators for closing. For budget parameters, the more specific the better.

For Responders:
    [*] If you have questions specific to the job post, please ask them. Clarifications are wonderful and beneficial to the community.
    [*] Don’t make blanket-reply with "contact me at my website" posts. These type of responses are considered spam and clutter the unread posts since last visit feature that heavy forum users frequently use.
    [*] Be courteous and take the time to directly reply in private via PM or email about job postings.
      Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
      Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
    • I’ve updated the posting guidelines above for responders to postings.
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • 3,975 Posts
        Kindly note that after jobs are filled or completed, please note them as such and report them to the moderators for closing.

Thanks.
          Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link
          • 24,544 Posts
          And unless you don’t know, PLEASE, PLEASE state the version of MODx involved. smiley
            Did I help you? Buy me a beer
            Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
            MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
            My MODX Extras
            Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting