We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 11 Posts
    I have uploaded the documentation with all the pictures bundled in the chm file....

I have reupdated the file after a bunch of modifications.... and I hope this time is downladable 4 all...

I saw the messages in the Documentation part of the Forum and I decided to contribute with something I know, because I’m quite fresh in here rolleyes.... But I liked Modx from the first time I saw it.... tongue

So I made a CHM file with a copy of the actual online documentation wink.... for offline reading.... wink

• 14 Posts
      mishhh--

I’m having trouble unzipping the file--I used 7Zip and I get an error . . .
      • Thanks for doing this very much. For the mac folks, there are a couple of CHM readers on http://versiontracker.com or http://macupdate.com
          Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
          Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
          • 11 Posts
          I have downloaded the zip file and it is ok....if u have any trouble, i can send u the file to an email adress...

I will update anyway the file, because I have founded some erroneous links....

• 4,213 Posts
            Winrar also say "Unexpected end of archive", so I think it’s corrupted.. please reupload.

"He can have a lollipop any time he wants to. That's what it means to be a programmer."
              • 786 Posts
              I can download it fine now. Thanks for this addition to the documentation laugh

Kyle
                • 10 Posts
                thanks smiley
                  • 59 Posts
                  Bravo!
                  Glad that someone finally did this!
                    • 30 Posts
                    I downloaded the files and unzipped alright but the CHM itself doesnt display anything when I click on the topics. It only shows the browser like portion with page cannot be displayed message. Is this the same with everyone? I thought its to be an offline copy
                      • 4,213 Posts
                      Check this

"He can have a lollipop any time he wants to. That's what it means to be a programmer."