We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 48 Posts
    Hey, form customisation is a massive improvement sine Evo and even the early versions of Revo, so thanks. The way you set it up is perfect however I feel improvements could be made to the performance. Say if I create a new resource then select my template the customisations don’t actually happen instantly, I have to save the resource then click the resource again to see the changes which is confusing for a client. I have also noticed it can get quite jumpy when the java script hiding / renaming takes place.

In an ideal world as soon as I select the template the changes should take place I suppose eventually it would be great if it felt like you weren’t simply hiding fields, I thin it would give a more solid feel. Please correct me if you feel otherwise.

• - [#3511], [#2964], [#3601] Fix issues regarding form customization and Templates by removing ajax loading of TVs in Resource panels
      https://github.com/modxcms/revolution/commit/8ffb9b949a8a96c77526b931a97130be9aa47ac4

Seems to be in the pipeline for 2.1 smiley

EDIT: Well, not entirely sure if it’s just about TVs or the whole FC set...
        Mark Hamstra • Developer spending his days working on Premium Extras and a MODX Site Dashboard with the ability to remotely upgrade MODX and extras to make the MODX world a little better.

Tweet me @mark_hamstra, check my infrequent blog at markhamstra.com, my slightly more frequent ramblings at MODX.today or see code at Github.
        • 48 Posts
        Ha, lovely stuff, modx team 1 step ahead as always smiley

Thanks Mark