We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,198 Posts
    grin my wish list for an International MODx:

1) More language definitions in language file, for audit trail, backup manager, fck editor settings and...why not..quick edit plugin laugh

2) Install language or multiple version of installer

3) ...translation for default snippets - I’m working on it for Italian language smiley ...

..... I really love MODx, I can’t live without grin
      Free MODx Graphic resources and Templates www.tattoocms.it
      -----------------------------------------------------

MODx IT  www.modx.it
      -----------------------------------------------------

bubuna.com - Web & Multimedia Design
    • Prego!

Internationalization is one of those things that is very important to us, and not just for the manager. We would like to make it as easy as possible to implment multi-lingual sites. Keep reminding us about that!!!

:D
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • 7,075 Posts
        I think what we should do is organize the hunt for hardcoded strings, so to speak.

Also, we should do something for plugins and module localization, though if I remember correctly there is a hack, it’s important to have some kind of system for snippets, plugins and modules. Of course that would require some snippets - plugins - modules guidelines for developpers...
          .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id