We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 2,204 Posts
    I have a list of 26 TV's that I would like to group them in the manager now they are all under "Template Variables" would be nice to have them catorised in groups that you can define that way its easy to find that TV that you need.

like I have tv background color (have 6 of them)
    background Image (also 6 of them)
    extra content etc

and that those groups can also have a display order number

and why is it that when editing a document the cursor starts in the TV htmlarea field instead of the [*content*] htmlarea field, that would make more sence for this reason that when you wanne edit something this field wil be the first to change.
    now I have some htmarea tv's that are almost at the bottem of the list, every time i edit a page I have to scroll altheway up to start editing.

Greets Dimmy

ps when is the new release here? wink
      follow me on twitter: @dimmy01
      • 1,732 Posts
      I have a list of 26 TV's that I would like to group them in the manager now they are all under "Template Variables" would be nice to have them catorised in groups that you can define that way its easy to find that TV that you need.

like I have tv background color (have 6 of them)
      background Image (also 6 of them)
      extra content etc

and that those groups can also have a display order number

and why is it that when editing a document the cursor starts in the TV htmlarea field instead of the [*content*] htmlarea field, that would make more sence for this reason that when you wanne edit something this field wil be the first to change.
      now I have some htmarea tv's that are almost at the bottem of the list, every time i edit a page I have to scroll altheway up to start editing.

Greets Dimmy

ps when is the new release here? wink

Many thanks for the feedback Dimmy. I'll look into this feature soon.

As for the next release date of TP2 I can't say much more than it will be released soon smiley
        xWisdom
        www.xwisdomhtml.com
        The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom:
        MODx Co-Founder - Create and do more with less.