On March 26, 2019 we launched new MODX Forums. Please join us at the new MODX Community Forums.
Subscribe: RSS
  • I know from my PayPal account I have contributed more than $50 but not quite $250 but I still don’t seem to appear on the Wall of Fame - what is the magic word?

Pretty please ? grin
      Helen Warner
      Number one pixel!
      Proud to be linked with MODX at Crimson Pixel
    • splittingred Reply #2, 10 years ago
      Have you claimed those donations, and created donation listings for them?

http://modx.com/user/donations/
        shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com
      • I’ve just logged on to this user account but the donations listing appears to be empty! How do you modify things - or is this done your end? I’ve altered some of the Profile info. wink
          Helen Warner
          Number one pixel!
        • You should have received an email a couple of months back with a procedure for "claiming" your donations. We’ll be sending out another one for the folks that didn’t the first go ’round soon.
            Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
            Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
          • Cool, will look out for next email and may even contribute beyond the $250 - looking forward to 2.1 wink and when are you guys coming to Europe....
              Helen Warner
              Number one pixel!