We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 62 Posts
    Hi,
    The new Extras section looks smashing!
    I have found problems with it though:

1. If i go to my Simplx add-ons and click for example the latest "SIMPLX Widgeteer 0.5.0-beta1" i end up on "SIMPLX Widgeteer 0.1.0-beta". The latter is also what is downloaded.
    2. When i uploaded my new "SIMPLX RPC 0.6" i set the required version to Revo but it still says Evo on the information page.
    3. When i had finished the process of adding the extra i landed on a 404 page.
    4. The link in the confirmation mail (http://modx.com/reuse-me-please/feedtest/simplxrpc) landed me on a 404 page.

Will see if i can dig up some more bugs wink

Ciao,
    Lars
      Keep it SIMPLX
      • 4,149 Posts
      Quote from: larscwallin at Mar 01, 2011, 11:00 AM

1. If i go to my Simplx add-ons and click for example the latest "SIMPLX Widgeteer 0.5.0-beta1" i end up on "SIMPLX Widgeteer 0.1.0-beta". The latter is also what is downloaded.
      I’ve fixed that - it seemed there were 2 Extras, both with the name of ’simplxwidgeteer’. A similar issue happened to the RPC Extra as well.

3. When i had finished the process of adding the extra i landed on a 404 page.
      Were you adding a new version or a new Extra entirely? That definitely shouldn’t happen. Can you detail what page you submitted from, and where it took you?

4. The link in the confirmation mail (http://modx.com/reuse-me-please/feedtest/simplxrpc) landed me on a 404 page.
      That’s definitely wrong. Will look into it. Thanks!
        shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com
        • 62 Posts
        Thnx smiley
        Could you please help me by moving the 0.6 version of the RPC package to the Revo section?

Regarding the 404, I was updating the RPC extra. I think that I might have been offered to click on a link (the same perhaps that was in the mail?) to view my changes.

Ciao
          Keep it SIMPLX
          • 4,149 Posts
          Quote from: larscwallin at Mar 01, 2011, 03:27 PM

Could you please help me by moving the 0.6 version of the RPC package to the Revo section?
          Done. Let me know if you have other issues - it seems we had some problems with the migration with the Extras that had both Evo and Revo versions (the new Extras section separates those into separate Extras.

Regarding the 404, I was updating the RPC extra. I think that I might have been offered to click on a link (the same perhaps that was in the mail?) to view my changes.
          Gotcha. Thanks!
            shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com