We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 78 Posts
    Thank you very much Susan!

I began testing this out and right clicked (Files-assets-templates-spirit-)video folder to upload but got an access denied when I tried uploading a flv file. I also tried uploading an mp3 and received the note: Uploaded file is too large - and it gives the bit size of it -. Please ensure your files are less then --- a specific bit size -- bytes.

It seems I will need to upload through ftp.

edit: Actually ftp is not helping either. Weird. I was not able to upload with CyberDuck but I am able to upload flv files and mp3 files with Dreamweaver.

---- I am wondering if I should do a reinstall of Modx. I did though install a site package when I should not have done so, and it messed things up....

One more Thing:
    Doing a refresh in Files area for instance creates a reset of the folder one is working with. Refreshing one has to open the tree structure again. What about doing a refresh AND the tree structure opens back up to where one was.
      • 1 Posts
      Hello!

Thank you for the wonderful theme, it really helped me.
        Добрий вечір, запрошую вас відвідати вій весільний проект - Гірко, тут ви знайдете багато цікавої інформації про весілля, його організацію та проведення. В нас є весільний каталог, довідка, весільний форум, багато цікавих та корисних порад та фотогалерея весільних ідей.