We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 5 Posts
    Um, several of the Extras pages seem to be missing the content they should have—Front End Templates (http://modxcms.com/extras/repository/11) indicates there are 95, but they are nowhere to be found, at least on this page. Same on Site Packages and Manager Templates.

I tried the pages in both Safari and Firefox on a Mac.

(Also, clicking on the "Filter" dropdown on all these pages results in a 404.)
      • 4,149 Posts
      Seems to be a bug in the counting between repositories. We’ll get this fixed this week.
        shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com
        • 5 Posts
        Thank you for the quick reply. In the meantime, is there somewhere I can go to find the site packages, front end templates and manager templates?
          • 4,149 Posts
          It has been fixed; try now.
            shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com
            • 19 Posts
            It doesn’t work and is not solved I guess?

Still can’t see enough "Front End Templates" there should be 25 templates for evolution version. I see 2 front end Templates. I can’t believe this is all.
            Also MODx Add-Ons: Gallery (20). Should have 20 add-ons for evolution but I count 8. There is more I guess.

This counts for every Extra part of the modxcms site. I’m so curious about the lot of missing Add-Ons.

I tested it in several browsers on PC and Mac and cleared the cache.