We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1 Posts
    I really think the multiple language topic’s discussions is nice, but I speak english.
    The recent topic’s discussed should only include English for an english speaking person, and on and on.
    The lack of English active topic’s just sends me away to look for design inspiration and hence a CMS elsewhere.
    The global aspect is really great, but different language user’s should just be able to click on there language of interest... and away you go!

I’m talking default here, not having to cypher through some sticky thread "ignore option" which I just noticed... smiley
      • 1 Posts
      Why not even allow the user to select boards of interest, there are many multiple languaged individuals out there, let them select their own languages spoken categories to monitor. For my own sites, I’m not going to be worried too much about a global participation, sorry neighbor.
      • Feel free to modify the Ignore Boards mod in the manner you describe and we’ll test it out to see if we can get it to work better your situation. Thanks for stepping up and volunteering! tongue
          Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
          Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
          • 239 Posts
          Checkout the "Ignore Boards Preferences". I think this does what you want.