We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1 Posts
    The current layout is great if I am current with the forum posts and only behind a couple days!

As the volume of posts grew and more forum to read it is getting hard to navigate around the forum.

Would it be possible to add a new layout to show the forum in a different format?
    What I have in mind is the more traditional layout like tabular format so that I can pick an choise what I would like to read first.

Thanks
    • You can do the "traditional" navigation from the front with the folders on the left. But even given that, adding another layout will probably be part of the "official" product roll out.
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • 1 Posts
        Ryan,

Would it possible to show instead of what is it now like below?

Core Development
        69 Topics

To become:
        Core Development
        69 Topics, Last Post 8/21/05

Thanks

• Honestly, I have no idea how hard it would be to do that, but I’m sure it should be entirely doable. I’ll look into it.
            Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
            Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me