We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 239 Posts
    When clicking the Valid XHTML 1.0 or Valid CSS links on the forum homepage I get a page that says that it is not valid XHTML or CSS. I think it is a bit weird to have those links if it does not validate.

Best fix would obvioulsy be to fix the pages instead of removing the links ;-)
      • 3,975 Posts
      Hi Mitch !

Thanks for your suggestions !

You can check now and tell us if still something out wink

Have a nice stay !

zi
        Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link
        • 5 Posts
        christophe.delcourte Reply #3, 18 years, 3 months ago
        Hi, Just for information, I have found only 1 editor that seems to be really xhtml compliant : epoz (found on this page).

I have tested : FCKeditor, Xinha, TinyMCE, and all these 3 generate errors on the xhtml validator of W3C.

Epoz seems much better, but... there is a problem. I tryed to add it... and I saw that Epoz works closely to Zope.

Then I ask a question to the code team : is there a way to include Epoz into MODx huh (I don’t think so, beacause of languages’ problems... but it’s free to ask and suggere)

Thanks
          • 5 Posts
          christophe.delcourte Reply #4, 18 years, 3 months ago
          Oops, this page is this one : http://www.geniisoft.com/showcase.nsf/WebEditors

tongue
            • 5 Posts
            christophe.delcourte Reply #5, 18 years, 3 months ago
            I have tested ConceptRTE and Cross-Browser Rich Text Editor, but unfortunately, they give the same errors than others.
            You can see my spcial topic in french on my website :
            http://www.christophe.delcourte.info/ce-site-respecte-les-normes.htm