We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 3,975 Posts
    Found on SpreadFirefox.com !!

http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=node/view/16894

huh

wierd ? isn’t it ?
      Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link
      • 19 Posts
      Ouch! Hard to imagine a world without Firefox grin

In my (former) school, both Firefox and Opera are installed by default, aswell as OpenOffice. (MS Office is also available for the perverted people wink )
      All computers also dualboots with Fedora (which includes Firefox), as many of our courses uses Linux for doing laborations.
        Johnny Chadda
        http://johnny.chadda.se
        "This is a UNIX virus. Please remove all your files and copy this message to friends."
        • 3,975 Posts
        But I wonder ! why they not permit to use Firefox there !! even its security and such things are now in news too !

lol !!

• 1,131 Posts
          My fiance’s mother-in-law is a prime example. For some reason, she absolutely refuses to install any software that you can’t go out and buy off the shelf...that includes Firefox. To her, Internet Explorer is just fine...security problems and all! I tried to explain to her that it’s difficult to run Windows effectively without resorting to some third-party software that does come with the system or you can buy off the shelf. When it comes to browsers, Firefox is much more secure, more stable, and has more features than IE...regardless of whether it’s free or can’t be bought off the shelf. Then there’s anti-spyware software. Sure, there are a few that you can buy off the shelf that work quite well...but why buy it when you can use Spybot and Ad-aware? Same with anti-spam as well...I haven’t tried anything that’s as effective as POPfile. But she absolutely refuses to see it my way...and that’s coming from someone who is an IT Manager too. I love her to death but...damn...she can be a bit naive when it comes to the known problems with using Windows. Just like some of those schools, I guess she’ll learn the hard way...even if she claims she doesn’t use the internet that much. wink
            Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."
            • 3,975 Posts
            hmmm...

interesting... laugh

• 302 Posts
              Quote from: Bravado at Jul 27, 2005, 12:09 PM
              ...she absolutely refuses to install any software that you can’t go out and buy off the shelf...
              So put Firefox on a CD and sell it to her! Viva capitalism laugh
                Standard Disclaimer
                I could be totally wrong.
                • 3,975 Posts
                lol !!

thats good idea ! profitable !! laugh