We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 3,975 Posts
    Windows (win'-doze) (n.): 32-bit extensions to a 16-bit graphical shell for an 8-bit operating system originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor by a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition, and whose Operating System is 0% compared to Mac.

So, what do you think,:?:

Regards,

zi

p.s. I got this from some ones sig tag. but its Funny :lol:
      Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link
      • 577 Posts
      :lol: hehe, seen most of that before :lol:

Too bad that the Mac has such a low market share. :cry:

Macs are pretty good and I have realized this even more since I have to use a stupid XP machine at work for this and that. It just makes no sense to me and I find myself wanting to pound the sh_t out of it all the time for having a user interface that "I think" is just plain un-intuitive.

I really look forward to what long-wait-horn will be able to do when it comes out. ugh ... however, I doubt if I'll upgrade my company's machines since that would probably mean new hardware too. ugh ...

hehe, a minimac is starting to look more and more attractive :wink:

However, I do have to keep a windoze machine around for bank billing of my customers. ugh ... need a floppy drive for that too. bad bad bad dark ages still exists in Japan.

I wonder what ever one else thinks?

Any real world truths out here?

Please, let's keep the flames out of the issue and just discuss what disurbs about the machines and their OSs.
        Tangent-Warrior smiley
        • 1 Posts
        You stole my sig (http://www.etomite.org/forums/index.php?showuser=151)!!! LOL laugh

I don't mind ;-)
          • 3,975 Posts
          ooops, dean stev, forget to mention that I get this from someone's sig tag,

edited 1st post... shockedops:

As you said, you dont mind, Thank you very much

Regards,

zi
            Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link