We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • Share your thoughts, ideas and insights on Developing Extras for Revolution.
      Author of zero books. Formerly of many strange things. Pairs well with meats. Conversations are magical experiences. He's dangerous around code but a markup magician. BlogTwitterLinkedInGitHub
      • 87 Posts
      I think it was in this session that Shaun presented the courseware that was developed on Revo....

Is there a way that I can play with some demo of that, or see it in action. I’ve been looking for a good courseware solutions for a long time.

Des
        webandflowdesign.com
        • 4,149 Posts
        Quote from: webandflow at May 20, 2010, 04:13 AM

I think it was in this session that Shaun presented the courseware that was developed on Revo....

Is there a way that I can play with some demo of that, or see it in action. I’ve been looking for a good courseware solutions for a long time.

Unfortunately, no; it was a client project and therefore private. I may blog about the process sometime in the future, but I cannot release the code. undecided Feel free to ask questions though.
          shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com
          • 87 Posts
          That stinks. It really was a compelling demo. Our IT people have been wanting to do some training in moodle, so when I saw your demo my brain exploded.

I’m not sure that we’ve got the time to develop something from scratch, so we’ll likely stay with Moodle - but if I have any questions I’ll let you know.
            Des
            webandflowdesign.com