On March 26, 2019 we launched new MODX Forums. Please join us at the new MODX Community Forums.
Subscribe: RSS
  • Hi all user group chapter reps,

as my chapter in munich starts off today with our 1st meeting I’ve created some material for the meeting.
    It includes (partially rudimentary):

- evening presentation (InDesign file) with lots of stuff in there
    - feedback sheet (after meeting)
    - poster for local description

As I don’t want to share this publicly I offer you to send me an PM with your e-mail and your chapter location so I can send you the package via e-mail.
    Currently all contents are in German but fully adaptive to English without any problems.

best,
    -Anselm H.
    Chapter rep. MODX UG Munich

PS: attached a preview of presentation as image.
      MODX Free Template Base: MODX-Boilerplate | my blog (lots of MODX stuff) | my gitHub (translations) | MODX User Groups Germany (Facebook)
    • Besides being curious why you don’t want to offer this publicly, I like the initiative of sharing your content.

Mark Hamstra • Developer spending his days working on Premium Extras and a MODX Site Dashboard with the ability to remotely upgrade MODX and extras to make the MODX world a little better.

Tweet me @mark_hamstra, check my infrequent blog at markhamstra.com, my slightly more frequent ramblings at MODX.today or see code at Github.
      • Quote from: Mark at May 16, 2011, 10:00 PM

Besides being curious why you don’t want to offer this publicly, I like the initiative of sharing your content.
        Sorry, this is only for User Groups. I don’t want that it’s used for commercial ways until I reviewed this or the MODX team gives me some feedback.
          MODX Free Template Base: MODX-Boilerplate | my blog (lots of MODX stuff) | my gitHub (translations) | MODX User Groups Germany (Facebook)
        • Can you shoot me an email to what you have - billy.koch@defsolutions.net

We are having our Houston MeetUp tonight.
            Billy Koch
            Follow me on Twitter: @DefKoch
          • Howdy, looking to have a Montreal meetup. Could you fire it my way too? (scott@deezine.ca)
            • I’d like the user group material - I’m between Denver and C Springs - gotta be some folks around here interested. (jane@webzlink.com)
              • Quote from: Johnathon at Aug 18, 2011, 06:02 AM

Quote from: anselmh at May 17, 2011, 08:19 AM

Quote from: Mark at May 16, 2011, 10:00 PM

Besides being curious why you don’t want to offer this publicly, I like the initiative of sharing your content.
                Sorry, this is only for User Groups. I don’t want that it’s used for commercial ways until I reviewed this or the MODX team gives me some feedback.
                In fact, I like to share anything to get online, can some people like to use it as a business.

Okay, I will translate and refresh all my content until September. When finished, I’ll share it to the public here and on slidehsare.
                As it’s currrently not finished and only in German I don’t want anyone to use it commercially / in business…

-Anselm
                • Anselm, this is just a SEO-spammer
                  handbags canada
                  • Quote from: sharkbait at Aug 18, 2011, 07:20 AM

Anselm, this is just a SEO-spammer
                    handbags canada
                    okay, however you now know what’s going on with the material smiley