We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 284 Posts
    Hi all user group chapter reps,

as my chapter in munich starts off today with our 1st meeting I’ve created some material for the meeting.
    It includes (partially rudimentary):

- evening presentation (InDesign file) with lots of stuff in there
    - feedback sheet (after meeting)
    - poster for local description

As I don’t want to share this publicly I offer you to send me an PM with your e-mail and your chapter location so I can send you the package via e-mail.
    Currently all contents are in German but fully adaptive to English without any problems.

best,
    -Anselm H.
    Chapter rep. MODX UG Munich

PS: attached a preview of presentation as image.
      MODX Free Template Base: MODX-Boilerplate | my blog (lots of MODX stuff) | my gitHub (translations) | MODX User Groups Germany (Facebook)
    • Besides being curious why you don’t want to offer this publicly, I like the initiative of sharing your content.

Mark Hamstra • Developer spending his days working on Premium Extras and a MODX Site Dashboard with the ability to remotely upgrade MODX and extras to make the MODX world a little better.

Tweet me @mark_hamstra, check my infrequent blog at markhamstra.com, my slightly more frequent ramblings at MODX.today or see code at Github.
        • 284 Posts
        Quote from: Mark at May 16, 2011, 10:00 PM

Besides being curious why you don’t want to offer this publicly, I like the initiative of sharing your content.
        Sorry, this is only for User Groups. I don’t want that it’s used for commercial ways until I reviewed this or the MODX team gives me some feedback.
          MODX Free Template Base: MODX-Boilerplate | my blog (lots of MODX stuff) | my gitHub (translations) | MODX User Groups Germany (Facebook)
        • Can you shoot me an email to what you have - [email protected]

We are having our Houston MeetUp tonight.
            Billy Koch
            Follow me on Twitter: @DefKoch
          • Howdy, looking to have a Montreal meetup. Could you fire it my way too? ([email protected])
              • 46 Posts
              I’d like the user group material - I’m between Denver and C Springs - gotta be some folks around here interested. ([email protected])
                • 284 Posts
                Quote from: Johnathon at Aug 18, 2011, 06:02 AM

Quote from: anselmh at May 17, 2011, 08:19 AM

Quote from: Mark at May 16, 2011, 10:00 PM

Besides being curious why you don’t want to offer this publicly, I like the initiative of sharing your content.
                Sorry, this is only for User Groups. I don’t want that it’s used for commercial ways until I reviewed this or the MODX team gives me some feedback.
                In fact, I like to share anything to get online, can some people like to use it as a business.

Okay, I will translate and refresh all my content until September. When finished, I’ll share it to the public here and on slidehsare.
                As it’s currrently not finished and only in German I don’t want anyone to use it commercially / in business…

-Anselm
                  • 2,314 Posts
                  Anselm, this is just a SEO-spammer
                  handbags canada
                    • 284 Posts
                    Quote from: sharkbait at Aug 18, 2011, 07:20 AM

Anselm, this is just a SEO-spammer
                    handbags canada
                    okay, however you now know what’s going on with the material smiley