We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 44 Posts
    My company is sponsoring a Modx meetup in Northern Virginia. A few keynote speakers who have been developing in Modx for a longgg time will be there.

Also, this is a chance for developers, designers, and marketers to network and connect.

More info to come...
      • 150 Posts
      Keep me posted, I’m interested. While I’m in NY currently, I have family to visit in Maryland and Northern Virginia and may decide to come.
        "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein
      • I’d love to hear a whole lot more about this Meetup. If there is any way we can help you out, please let us know. I will drop you a message about this.

Thanks for sharing and lets make it happen!
          Author of zero books. Formerly of many strange things. Pairs well with meats. Conversations are magical experiences. He's dangerous around code but a markup magician. BlogTwitterLinkedInGitHub
          • 44 Posts
          I as thinking the Core Team could record themselves on a webcam for a few Hi’s and Welcomes in between speakers. It would be a cool way to "bring everyone together" without traveling.

I’m hoping this will be a big event. Lots of networking. Reston, Fairfax, and other cities that are in Northern Virginia/DC are the "silicon valley of the east coast"

They are also the fastest growing counties in America. Lots of business to be done around here.
          • That’s an excellent idea. I wouldn’t want it to be impersonal and we’re kinda scattered around North America but it’s something we’d certainly consider for sure. We’d just need to sort out how.

Jay
              Author of zero books. Formerly of many strange things. Pairs well with meats. Conversations are magical experiences. He's dangerous around code but a markup magician. BlogTwitterLinkedInGitHub