We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,193 Posts
    I have just finished publishing/sharing a snippet I developed to help me tag my blogs so I thought I would explain how I did it. Check out the wiki and let me know what you think. The snippet is called tagLinks and there is documentation for it at the end of this wiki entry.

http://wiki.modxcms.com/index.php/Tagged_blogging_with_Ditto

-sD-
    Dr. Scotty Delicious, Scientist.
      Husband, Father, Brother, Son, Programmer, Atheist, Nurse, Friend, Lover, Fighter.
      All of the above... in no specific order.

I send pointless little messages
      • 3,250 Posts
      If you are using Ditto 1.1b1 or later (current revision is beta 2) you can use the [+tags+] parameter in your Ditto tpl instead of the tagLinks snippet for faster parse times.
        • 3,975 Posts
        Very nice Scotty! Thanks a TON!

best regards,

zi
          Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link
          • 1,193 Posts
          This tutorial would not have been possible, and I don’t think I would have had to motivation to create the tagLinks snippet without this post in the Ditto support forum by lach.

Thank you for posting this thread lach!

-sD-
          Dr. Scotty Delicious, Scientist.
            Husband, Father, Brother, Son, Programmer, Atheist, Nurse, Friend, Lover, Fighter.
            All of the above... in no specific order.

I send pointless little messages