We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 2 Posts
    Hi^^

I search an extension or plugin to load more than one pics up.
    I hope you can help me^^ and sorry for my bad english ^^’

greetz Lunar
    • Hi Lunar,

We currently don’t have a multi-file upload module/plugin/snippet available. Sorry! sad
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • 48 Posts
        I know this is a late reply, but have you got any plans for this in the near future?
          cPanel :: Fantastico :: RVSkin :: WHM :: ModernBill :: Reseller Hosting :: SSL Certificates :: Domain Registrations :: Affiliate Program :: Blog Hosting :: CMS Hosting :: Forum Hosting :: E-Commerce Hosting
          SoftDux- The Leaders in Software
          Use the coupon: modx to get 20% off our packages
          • 239 Posts
          You might want to take a look at the fileupload snippet. With this you can upload 1 or more files. See: http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,2874.msg20228.html#msg20228

I haven’t had time to add it to the new repository yet, I will see if I can add it after my holiday.
            • 48 Posts
            hmm, seems nice. Does this work on the frontend, or on the manager? Cause it would be nice if the "Manage Files" section in the manager can upload multiple files.

Mind you, it would also be nice if we could create files straight from there, instead of having to upload them from your PC everytime
              cPanel :: Fantastico :: RVSkin :: WHM :: ModernBill :: Reseller Hosting :: SSL Certificates :: Domain Registrations :: Affiliate Program :: Blog Hosting :: CMS Hosting :: Forum Hosting :: E-Commerce Hosting
              • 7,075 Posts
              Quote from: SoftDux at Jul 04, 2006, 04:18 PM
              hmm, seems nice. Does this work on the frontend, or on the manager?

From the frontend.

It’s a snippet, not a module (modules are manager’s extensions, snippets are MODx extensions/added features working in the frontend, and plugins are tied to system events, either frontend or backend).

Quote from: SoftDux
              Cause it would be nice if the "Manage Files" section in the manager can upload multiple files

I agree it would be nice ! Indeed, we are looking for a replacement for the resource browser for MODx (currently, MCPUK from FCK Editor), possibly able to do just what you (and lots of us) need.

Quote from: SoftDux
              Mind you, it would also be nice if we could create files straight from there, instead of having to upload them from your PC everytime.

I am not sure I am following you there, would you care to elaborate ?

.: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id
                • 48 Posts
                Well, like a blog for instance, where once a user (with the right priviles) logon to a website, and then add more content (pages, content, links, etc)

Re the snippet, how would I access the snippet’s features (?) from the frontend?
                  • 7,075 Posts
                  If you want to code an extension for the backend, you’ll have to write a module.

I pointed toward Brett’s code because he had the same questions you seem to had and solved part of it...
                    .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id