We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 697 Posts
    Thanks for the info.
    I’m upgrading MODx and this is good opportunity to switch to utf-8. Maybe it’s going to work better after.

I observed that in "Tools -> Configuration -> User settings", "Use access permissions" 1 is set to "True". Then, I wonder if this could be the cause of the problem.

1 Translation from French. Menu names may be different in English.
    • I don’t see anywhere that you are starting the CMS session, so that would likely be the problem.
        • 697 Posts
        Hi Jason,

I upgraded MODx and converted all my templates to utf-8.
        Then, I did several necessary changes in TreasureChest’s code, including a major security fix. (I’ll tell more in the TreasureChest 1.2 thread.)

I don’t know exactly what was wrong, but now it runs again and that’s the most important: http://www.altipoint.ch/demo_treasurechest

I exported the jQuery library outside of treasurechest.js and I observe it was necessary for the code to run well.
        Unfortunately the dimensions plugin expects jQuery being defined in treasurechest.js.
        For this reason, I was obliged to remove the "Checkout with PayPal" button from the thickbox. Else, I got some error.
        So, currently the checkout only works from the catalog pages. I’ll try to patch this, so that the checkout can also be asked from the inside the thickbox. In both case, the PayPal login page will be displayed in the main window (i.e. not in the thickbox frame).

Thanks for all your continuous help.
        Cheers,

Julien