We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 4 Posts
    There was a thread on this issue (http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,35165.0.html) but it’s over a year old so maybe it’s best if I created a new topic.

I’d like for this issue to be revisited if there has been any changes. I’m new modx and had trouble understanding some of the abbreviations. I checked the Extras and there isn’t a module.

Here’s the solution from last year:
    I’d create two TVS: [*optimizerHead*] and [*optimizerFoot*] as textareas then just stick them in the relevant spot on the template. No module needed.

If they’re empty, no results are returned, and you can control their content on a page-by-page basis. Add in Manager Manager to hide them from everyone but an "admin super-user" and you’ve got a powerful and simple solution.

What are TVs? And what should the codes be in the TVs? And where to put them in the template? This is good for A/B testing but what if I want to go with Multivariate Testing? Is that script still good?

Thanks.