We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 84 Posts
    First of all i want to get my Modx to work with my smf forum login, etc, when a user login at the modx weblogin function, it should be redirected and logged in to the forums.
    Also the Logout function.. Right now i cant Logout from my smf forums, it only redirects me to this page: http://www.site.com/index.php?id=&webloginmode=lo&smflogout=1
    Instead of http://www.site.com/forums/index.php?action=logout;r2d392318=18539a36b0d636c8324e8556a3456435a173t

huh huh

My Specifications

Operating system: Linux
    Apache 2.2.15 (Unix)
    PHP 5.2.13

Database: MYSQL 5.1.45
    MODx: 1.0.3
    Browser/Client: Firefox 3.6 & Windows 7 Ultimate x64
    SMF Version: 2.0 RC3

I need help with this stuff.

Another Thing is the Smf Connector. It displays this when i try to login to Admin center:
    Unable to log into the SMF Administration Center using the user name ’Nameless’.
    Please check to ensure that you’ve entered the correct user name and password from the module configuration screen, and that you’ve selected the correct SMF version.

Thanks, Nameless. cool
      Mysql 5.1.52
      Apache 2.2.17
      PHP 5.2.12
      Linux
    • First, please read this and provide at least basic information. Then, please specify the topic of your support request in the Subject of your forum post instead of exaggerated claims. Third, ask your question and wait; do not keep bumping the topic until someone is annoyed enough to respond. This is not paid support; it is an open community where folks help each other.
        • 84 Posts
        I have updated post! grin
          Mysql 5.1.52
          Apache 2.2.17
          PHP 5.2.12
          Linux
          • 84 Posts
          Thanks for the help! I solved this myself thx cool cool
            Mysql 5.1.52
            Apache 2.2.17
            PHP 5.2.12
            Linux
            • 1 Posts
            Please share your solution with us. (This forum is not a helpdesk)