We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1 Posts
    I’m new to MODX, and have downloaded and attempted the installation, which appears to complete okay, but when I try to go to the manager, I get the following errors:

Warning: fopen(c:/Inetpub/wwwroot/modxb/manager/media/style//login.html) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\modxb\manager\includes\accesscontrol.inc.php on line 83

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for c:/Inetpub/wwwroot/modxb/manager/media/style//login.html in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\modxb\manager\includes\accesscontrol.inc.php on line 84

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\modxb\manager\includes\accesscontrol.inc.php on line 84

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\modxb\manager\includes\accesscontrol.inc.php on line 85

I am installing on a Windows machine using IIS, I’ve tried running the permissions wizard in IIS, but no change.

Any ideas would be very welcome...
      • 4,213 Posts
      it seems that all files did not get uploaded correctly. Try to upload the files again.

"He can have a lollipop any time he wants to. That's what it means to be a programmer."