We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • We’re in the process of cleaning up the forums.

Please make sure your forum registration email address is set to an active and reliable email address. If notifications bounce (for any reason including a full inbox), your account is a candidate for deletion. Similarly, if an account has been inactive for a while and has few posts (<5), it’s also a candidate for being removed. The first of those that went included a combination thereof, and the first round of pruning is now pretty much complete. Thanks!
      Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
      Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
    • More purges for old accounts that have not been online in a long time and made zero posts happening for the foreseeable future. Sorry for any inconveniences.
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
      • Another round ’o purging today of old accounts that had not been online in a long time and had never posted.