We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • This one should be very close. smiley There are tons of updates, usability improvements and bug fixes since the last public beta. See install/changelog.txt for full details. There is likely some important changes that need to be made to the non-english language files, so if you run into a problem, please try switching to the English language file to see if the problem is reproducible.

The support thread: http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,8197.msg58131.html#msg58131

The download: http://www.modxcms.com/beta.html

Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
      Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
    • Related to the imminent 0.9.5 release, we’ve started cleaning up the support forums to reflect the "key" bits of code. These are all located now as subforums of the main Repository Items Support topic:
      [*] Ditto
      [*] eForm
      [*] Jot
      [*] Maxigallery
      [*] Wayfinder

(The above snippets have too many discussions related to them to be manageable in a single thread.)

We’ve likewise acknowledged the need devise a better way to browse templates as well as a cleanup to the repository in general.

More soon... smiley
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
      • More forum changes:

We’ve now got a Google Search bar directly next to the main navigation in the forums. This hopefully will eliminate the "use Google via site:modxcms.com your search phrase here" post responses. It’s fast and works great.

Also, we’ve integrated Adsense into the site. Hopefully this will not come across as too intrusive. The two locations they’re present include the header across from your login name, and at the top of the search results page. If you find the ads at the top obnoxious, you can easily collapse the top bar and not have to see them... and still have an arguably better search in the Google powered search.

Hopefully this will assist in defraying some of the monthly expenses directly associated with running this site. Thanks, and more soon!

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.