We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • There will be a 30-minute downtime window tonight at 12:15AM CST (GMT -0600) for a RAM upgrade to the server running this support site. This should (hopefully) improve the responsiveness of the server during busier times.
      Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
      Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
      • 7,075 Posts
      Great news Ryan, I hope everything goes well with the upgrade smiley
      I’ll relay the information on the french forums (for those who don’t read english).
        .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id
      • Downtime’s over and lasted about 30 minutes ... memory’s looking better but things will be interesting to observe in a few more hours...
          Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
          • 2,204 Posts
          Great work on updating the Ram

memomy should always be in use for at least 90 % even when you use lots of ram it wil make the server faster would be best to find the total memory that the server uses (swap and ram combined) and have that as ram and ofcourse use swap also then the server wil be fast cause it will use almost no swap so less reading writing to HD (also better for the HD)

but you know this all I belive.
            follow me on twitter: @dimmy01
          • Sorry for the unplanned downtime today. We’ve now tweaked the my.cnf to better handle the volume of requests to the database and should be OK again.