We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 5 Posts
    Everytime someone try to contact me, from my website, using the contact form from ModxCms, I didn´t get the message... They receive the feedback, with the content of the message, but I didn´t receive nothing...

It´s obvious I´m a newbie, so... anyone can help me?

Thanks.
      • 3,975 Posts
      Whats the snippet call? i.e. [[eForm? &.....]] part.
        Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link
        • 5 Posts
        It´s eForm allright.
          • 3,975 Posts
          No, its eForm snippet code... I was asking about the snippet call, you can find it in your document in left document tree (in the manager).

This most probably be the "Contact us" document, right click on it and choose "Edit Document", it will open the document for editing in the right frame.

Now you can see the content of the documents, you will find a snippet call something like:
          [!eForm? &tpl=`xxxxxxx` ... !]

Its what I was talking about.

• 5 Posts
            Owww, okay... Really sorry dude..

The code is below:
            [[Contac tForm? &sendTo=`[(emailsender)]`]]

[!eForm? &formid=`ContactForm` &subject=`[+subject+]` &to=`[(email_sender)]` &ccsender=`1` &tpl=`ContactForm` &report=`ContactFormReport` &gotoid=`46`  !]
              • 3,975 Posts
              Remove:
              [[Contac tForm? &sendTo=`[(emailsender)]`]]

Only use:
              [!eForm? &formid=`ContactForm` &subject=`[+subject+]` &to=`your email address here` &ccsender=`1` &tpl=`ContactForm` &report=`ContactFormReport` &gotoid=`46`  !]

Notice "your email address here", replace it with yours.

Hope this helps.

P.S. Can u please remove the snippet code and full form code from ur posts above? would be cool smiley.

• 5 Posts
                Man, thank you so much. Now I´m finally getting message through my site.

I´ve already edit my posts above, sorry about the codes...

I have some other questions:
                1 - Everytime someone use the contact form we just edit, they receive a copy of the message he wrote. How can I cancel that?

• 3,975 Posts
                  remove &ccsender=`1` from the call. or set it to &ccsender=`0`

• 5 Posts
                    I´ve already tried to set to "0", but it didn´t work. Now that I delleted, it works.

Thanks.