We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 2 Posts
    I am attempting to use MODx Resource Wizard to install maxigallery. Each time I select the maxigallery zip file for install (which was included with the Resource Wizard as part of the sample pack) I get this message. "Evaluation of your resource.
    This does not appear to be a valid MODx Resource Wizard package."

I have tried using the wizard to install a dozen or more different add on modules but always get this error. What could I be doing wrong?
      • 3,975 Posts
      Zaigham (aka zi) Reply #2, 17 years ago
      All downloads available in the repository are not compatible with MODx Resource Wizard, thats why you are receiving this error message.
        Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link
        • 2 Posts
        Is there anyway to tell if a download will work with the Modx resource wizard? The ones that I have been trying were included in the same zip file as the Modx resource wizard when I downloaded it so I was assuming that they would be compatable.
          • 45 Posts
          Even modules included with the MODx Resource Wizard returned the same message for me. I tried many things to get it to work and it all proved a waste of time. I am sure it would be a great tool, and I hope it will get fixed or I might get the support I require to get it working, but for now I would have to recommend people stay away from it.
            Dedicated CENTOS 5.5 x86_64 standard WHM 11.28.64
            Apache/2.2.17 | PHP/5.2.15
            MySQL Version 5.0.91 | MODx Revolution
            • 1 Posts
            I just installed MODx and the MODx Resource Wizard. I too get the same errors with the packaged modules which brought me here... OK, it’s not to be used but how to remove/uninstall it please?

ta