We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 78 Posts
    Hi
    I am building a site for someone who wants one of their pages to be their latest stocklist. I am wondering what is the best way to do this so they can add to this stocklist themselves from the quickedit snippet. They have no webskills. The way the stocklist will show on the page is there will be 4 columns horizontally across the page. In column 1 is the name of the product , column 2 is the description of the product, column three is an image of the product and column 4 is the price of the product. This will continue down the page with each product. I would ideally like when they log in to the frontend the stocklist will have an quickedit tag beside each bit of info so there will be an edit tag beside the first product title, an edit tag beside the description, image and price and so on down the page for each product.

I don’t have a problem getting the first products columns across the page. I have just created a tv with 4 divs beside each other on the page and
    the title in one div, description in another div, image in third div and price in 4th div. They can edit each of these from the quickedit. How do i go about letting the user add another 4 columns for their next product and as many others as they want.

Am i going about this all wrong? Is there an easier way of doing this?

Would really appreciate some help. Need to finish this soonish. Thanks