We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 3 Posts
    Hi All

Not long installed modx on my server and in the process of transferring my site across to it, it is great, why did I not do it sooner!!!

Going to take some to complete all to transfer and take awhile to setup all required features but I know that I’ll see the benefits once complete.

Please can someone give me some guidance I am looking for a module, snippet or chunk that will allow me to setup and a download section on my site, where I can post software and PDF manuals in a searchable format which users with the required access can download from?

I am also looking for a help desk type module which web users can book support calls and track their support ticket as it is being actioned.

Any help or guidance work be much appreciated

Cheers Phil
    • Both sound like they’ll require some custom work. The download thing a little bit and the trouble ticketing completely.
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • 576 Posts
        the FileDownload Snippet might be a good start if you want to display a list of files on one of your pages
          • 3 Posts
          Thanks for your replies, sounds like i’ve got my work cut out, well there is one to learn and that is get stuck in.

Thanks again.

Phil