We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 4,213 Posts
    Quote from: antiver at Jul 20, 2006, 03:50 AM

soo... is there a planned release timeframe? like in the next two weeks or something?

I just had to post something because I’m too excited about building something with modx to study for my calc test (i just discovered it today) lol
    Don’t know a definite timeframe, but I’d suggest that you start building with 0.9.2.1 and update it to 0.9.5 when it’s available. There’s no reason to wait for the next release.

"He can have a lollipop any time he wants to. That's what it means to be a programmer."
      • 7,075 Posts
      Especially considering the upgrading process is pretty smooth with MODx, you should have no problem upgrading smiley
        .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id
        • 48 Posts
        Just (verry) curious, any new aprox release date?? rolleyes
        • No approx release date, but you can check the bugtracker list to see the things that we’re working on. There are some tricky corner-case bugs lurking in the code that need to be squished. Any help from anyone in identifying and fixing them would be tremendously appreciated and accelerate the process.
            Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
            Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
            • 1,611 Posts
            With so many fundamental additions/changes going into 0.9.5 I personally would prefer that y’all take your time and release it when you’re absolutely sure that it’s ready to ship. 0.9.2.1 is a perfectly stable and functional release, so although I’m excited to check out object-oriented database references and rewrite my snippets to be more clear and efficient, I can be patient. I probably won’t upgrade any of my 0.9.2.1 sites (except for my personal site), since they all work just fine the way they are.
              "Things are not what they appear to be; nor are they otherwise." - Buddha

"Well, gee, Buddha - that wasn't very helpful..." - ZAP

Useful MODx links: documentation | wiki | forum guidelines | bugs & requests | info you should include with your post | commercial support options