We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 3,975 Posts
    Quote from: cnymike at Jan 23, 2006, 10:24 PM

..... I can’t help but wonder how much better MODx will become... not that it has to become much better...it’s already fantastic.
    Great work developers! And Thank You.

Hey, you can help, spread the word... put a tiny link on your website to us...

and I really appreciate your gratitude towards the team.

regards,

zi
      Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link
      • 22 Posts
      Quote from: rthrash at Jan 23, 2006, 10:37 PM

OK... so as one of the MODx founders and a daily Macintouch reader... how the heck did I miss it??? LOL

Thanks for the kind words. smiley

It was mentioned in the CMS thread that’s been going on pretty strongly for the last week or so.

http://www.macintouch.com/readerreports/contentmanagementsystems/index.html#jan23
        • 22 Posts
        Oh, don’t worry about that. I’ll definitely be putting a link back and I’ll also be telling everyone I know about MODx. I’m a big fan already and strongly support software that does it right!

Michael
          • 1 Posts
          Quote from: Djamoer at Jan 19, 2006, 04:09 PM

Quote from: chanh at Jan 19, 2006, 05:23 AM

I am not the founder but I am there long enough that I feel like I might be qualify as one of them.

I see, that’s cool to know you then.

Btw, I have a quick question though, do you know any open source web erp software other than weberp? I know vtiger/sugarcrm, but I’m looking for a combination for both ERP & CRM.

You might know it though, it seems to me that you know the current echnology trend on the web.

There is not a lot of choice in ERP space. You already name all of them. The only one I might add are knowledgeTree, CivicCRM, and knowledgeStorm (not free)

Sound like vtiger and WebERP are very good! well! may be SugarCRM, CivicCRM, or perhaps KnowledgeTree.
            • 1 Posts
            CMS Demos - Portals (CMS) Joomla 125552 125 1004.42
            CMS Demos - Portals (CMS) Drupal 686830 1210 567.63
            CMS Demos - Portals (CMS) CMS Made Simple 236783 438 540.60
            CMS Demos - Portals (CMS) Mambo 590352 1120 527.10
            CMS Demos - Portals (CMS) CivicSpace 168337 325 517.96
            CMS Demos - Portals (CMS) MODx 43092 91 473.54
            CMS Demos - Portals (CMS) Back-End 79839 172 464.18

Well! MODx just overtook Back-End today become number 6! It is amazing!
            • Wow... what do the three numbers at the end correspond to? (the 43092/91/473.54)
                Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
                Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
                • 1 Posts
                Here is the heading:
                Section Category Name Hits Days Ratio
                  • 1,495 Posts
                  Coolie Coolie....
                    Wendy Novianto
                    [font=Verdana]PT DJAMOER Technology Media
                    [font=Verdana]Xituz Media