We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • Lots of exciting things are under way with MODx. 2006 is going to more exciting that even my admittedly optimistic hopes.

• Release a new version when no one is looking right before Christmas and less than a month later there’s more than 2000 downloads! With almost 6700 downloads of the prior version released less than 2 months earlier, I’m starting to think folks like this little bit of code...
    • Forum registrations and talented community member contributions continue to enjoy a sharp upward slope. Several really great International communities developing in their native languages.
    • Pretty much living in the top 25 sites at Silktide Sitescore now (sometimes in the top 10!) ... out  of ~ 94,000 sites rated from all over the world
    • New team members: davidm, wendy, jaredc
    • Zi’s new design for the main site ... great job Zi!
    • new moderators in the French Community: aour, Skopos
    • A really cool team blog as an example of what you can do purely in MODx ... very cool stuff Mr. Version Rocket (Mark) :p
    • And even more secret stuff and surprises happening in the labs wink

Look for a very bright future and always keep us up to date with what you’d like to see.

Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
      Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
      • 141 Posts
      Whew!! I can’t wait for February grin
        • 1,495 Posts
        Quote from: zenmaster at Jan 14, 2006, 01:46 AM

Whew!! I can’t wait for February grin

Keep em coming smiley
          Wendy Novianto
          [font=Verdana]PT DJAMOER Technology Media
          [font=Verdana]Xituz Media
          • 7,075 Posts
          I am really amazed by the job this team has done and excited by the future !!! Modxcms.com redesign, the upcoming dev blog, the plans for the future... well, I am quite honored to be part of this great team grin

Undoubtedly one of the most exciting project on the web right now !
            .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id
            • 171 Posts
            Congratulations for all the job made in 2005.
            Me too, I am very excited by future plan
            Thanks to all the MODx Team