We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • There has been some updates to the forum theme taking place. All theme selections shold be reset to default Simplicity Theme. Peach is the most readible version right now, albeing not the most pretty.

There will be onging changes in the coming days in preparation for the "real" support site.
      Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
      Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
    • Note... the change also includes a server time offset, so you may need to go to the Profile link in the right column and adjust your time offset by 6 hours. ( FYI, the server is located in Dallas, TX (CST). )
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
      • There were a few issues outstanding with the forum that I hope are better resolved now. These included broken registrations(!) and a minor glitch with the memberlist page. Still have to do some fixes to get the code blocks to stop breaking everything then it’ll be time to clean up the CSS a bit... please report any othehr glitches you might notice in the forum suggestions topic.