We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • The attached archive contains the Tech Preview 3.1 files. Building on top of our last update, it should continue to be 100% backwards compatible with your existing sites, but as with all these releases, make a backup before updating your sites.

Please test and report your findings here... they’ll be moved to a TP3 support discussion soon. Original diffs from earlier version still apply. This update is for bugfixes. Changes noted here, with more documentation coming ASAP: http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php?topic=490.0

The stage is now set for a lot of exciting things including a new support site, a real bug tracking system, online documentation and much, much more... Enjoy! laugh

NOTE: You must be a registered user and logged in in order to download files or see images in this forum only. All other Topics/parents allow posting and viewing images by default.

Click here to download.
      Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
      Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
    • File attached now and please make any reports of issues in this thread until other arrangements are available. wink
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • 2,204 Posts
        Nice work will try and see if I can find anything that does not work (will be hard I think but I go for it hehe)
          follow me on twitter: @dimmy01

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.