We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • Without further ado, the attached archive contains the Tech Preview 3 files. This is a very big update -- that’s actually smaller in size. As usual, it should be 100% backwards compatible with your existing site, but as with all these releases, make a backup before updating your sites.

(note: the homepage.png file attached to this message is just the image above... no need to download it)

Please test and report initial findings here... they’ll be moved to a TP3 support discussion soon. Change noted here, with more documentation coming ASAP: http://vertexworks.com/forums/index.php?topic=490.0

If you’d like to learn more about MODx, download the latest getting started doc

Enjoy! laugh

update Three minor updates for the 2-3 downloads of this prior to the change in the new file attached.

UPDATE #2 There are several identified bugs since releasing this in the wild. As this is a Tech Preview series, I’m going to leave the download up for now so that we can hopefully get some more feedback for a 3.1 release in the very near future. Please keep the feedback coming!

Note: Older files removed. For more info about latest downloads, please check announcements.
      Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
      Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.