We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 149 Posts
    Local
    MAMP PRO : 5.2.2
    Modx : 2.7.1
    virtuNewsletter: 2.4.2
    PHP : 5.6.37

Modx : 2.7.1
    virtuNewsletter: 2.4.2
    PHP : 5.5.38

I have insalled virtuNewsletter 2.4.2 (Local and online). When I click on the «virtuNewsletter» item from the extras menu in the manager I got a CMP blank page.

Modx Error message from local installation
    [2019-02-24 21:55:43] (ERROR in modManagerRequest::prepareResponse @ /Volumes/Mac HD1/webdev/colline/core/model/modx/modmanagerrequest.class.php : 187) modAction support is deprecated since version 2.3.0. Support for modAction has been replaced with routing based on a namespace and action name. Please update the extra with the namespace virtunewsletter to the routing based system.

Modx Error message from online installation
    [2019-02-24 21:54:02] (ERROR in modManagerRequest::prepareResponse @ /home/bezenstu/core/model/modx/modmanagerrequest.class.php : 187) modAction support is deprecated since version 2.3.0. Support for modAction has been replaced with routing based on a namespace and action name. Please update the extra with the namespace virtunewsletter to the routing based system.

Here in attachment the file from the Modx Console Ouput.

Has anyone encountered a similar problem?

Thanks for your help. [ed. note: jber last edited this post 5 years, 1 month ago.]
      • 149 Posts
      Today on my local installation I have installed the version 2.4.0 of virtuNewsLetter with no problem.

I have access to the CMP of virtuNewsLetter correctly.

Is there a problem with version 2.4.2 during the installation?

Thank