On March 26, 2019 we launched new MODX Forums. Please join us at the new MODX Community Forums.
Subscribe: RSS
  • I installed the PageLocker package to protect a single page by password. Followed the instructions but got a
    HTTP 500 error when I call the web resource.

    Any experience on that ? Where can I find an error message on the server (nothing's in the modx log)

    php 7 and MODX Revolution 2.7.0-pl


    thanks in advance

    Thomas

    This question has been answered by hochmohr. See the first response.

    • etwas eingegrenzt habe ich im Plugin:

      if (!function_exists("toForm")) {
      /* Show Login form */
      function toForm($resourceId) {
      global $modx;
      unset($_SESSION['password']); // make sure password is not still set
      if ($modx->resource->get('id') != $resourceId) { // prevent infinite loop
      $modx->sendForward($resourceId);
      }
      }
      }


      Dort scheint es die Zeile
      $modx->sendForward($resourceId);
      zu sein, die nicht funktioniert.
      • 500 is a server error so check the server logs for the error. ensure your page locker template has a base href too and the system settings for the resource Id of the page locker is set correctly.
          ■ email: lk@alienbuild.uk | ■ website: https://alienbuild.uk

          The greatest compliment you can give back to us, is to spend a few seconds leaving a rating at our trustpilot: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/alienbuild.uk about the service we provided. We always drop mention of services offered by businesses we've worked with in the past to those of interest.
        • discuss.answer
          Quote from: lkfranklin at Jan 20, 2019, 06:57 AM
          500 is a server error so check the server logs for the error. ensure your page locker template has a base href too and the system settings for the resource Id of the page locker is set correctly.

          Thank you for your reply. The server log is not accessible to me.
          But I found the (my) error - finally. I had a second plugin attached to the same event. This one worked properly but produced an error at its very end of execution - which was never found and had no impact on the website. But so the second plugin (PageLocker) didn't fire correctly.