Happy new year to all!
I have an issue with a symlink-scenario, maybe someone can assist me. On my customers website the resource-structure is as follows:
- Speakers  (speakers.html - always symlinked to the latest year = 2019)
--- 2018  (speakers/2018/)
--- 2019  (speakers/2019/)
Each year contains several resources/speakers like
The template contains a getResources-call like follows, to show whether a list of speakers, or a "coming soon"-chunk :
Now my issue happens as follows
- I clear MODX-cache manually or by editing/saving a resource
- I call url /speakers.html (symlinked to speakers/2019/) but it will show the "coming soon"-chunk, even when resources exist and should be listed by getResources
To overcome this issue I am forced to
- call /speakers/2019/ always first after cache has been cleared by any event or action
- then /speakers.html will show the resources-list of /speakers/2019/ like it should
I am not sure how to solve this issue, can someone maybe give me a hint?
[ed. note: d.helfensteller last edited this post 1 year, 8 months ago.]