We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 10 Posts
    Upgraded to 2.7.0 this morning. The install went smoothly with no errors, but when trying to access the manager I get the following error on login:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (CST6CDT) at position 3 (6): Unexpected character' in /home/assinc32/public_html/manager/controllers/default/dashboard/widget.grid-online.php:25 Stack trace: #0 /home/assinc32/public_html/manager/controllers/default/dashboard/widget.grid-online.php(25): DateTime->__construct('CST6CDT') #1 /home/assinc32/public_html/core/model/modx/moddashboardwidget.class.php(251): modDashboardWidgetWhoIsOnline->render() #2 /home/assinc32/public_html/core/model/modx/moddashboardwidget.class.php(123): modDashboardWidgetInterface->process() #3 /home/assinc32/public_html/core/model/modx/moddashboard.class.php(83): modDashboardWidget->getContent(Object(WelcomeManagerController)) #4 /home/assinc32/public_html/manager/controllers/default/welcome.class.php(73): modDashboard->render(Object(WelcomeManagerController)) #5 /home/assinc32/public_html/core/model/modx/modmanagercontroller.class.php(155): WelcomeManagerController->process(Array) in /home/assinc32/public_html/manager/controllers/default/dashboard/widget.grid-online.php on line 25

I've attempted deleting the cache contents in core folder, but no change. Anyone see anything that might be an issue? Any help would be much appreciated!

This question has been answered by himurovi4. See the first response.

• discuss.answer
      • 185 Posts
      Hello,

Maybe this https://forums.modx.com/thread/103520/uncaught-exception-datetime-construct-new-installation will help, almost the same issue was before.
        Anton Tarasov
        MODX Developer

Email: [email protected]
        Web: antontarasov.com
        • 10 Posts
        Indeed, that was my issue Anton. Thanks very much for the assist, and to Bob who is a champion of this community!