We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1 Posts
    i am trying to create a simple search using tagger
    my ajax request us hitting the following code

[[!pdoResources? &parents=`2` &showHidden=`1` &tpl=`serviceTpl` &limit=`0` &includeTVs=`serviceLatitude,serviceLongitude,serviceOpeningHours,serviceAddress,serviceTelephone,serviceWebsite`
    &where=`[[!TaggerGetResourcesWhere? &tags=`hast-ryttarutrustning,hasttransporter-gardsfordon` &groups=`category`]]`
    ]]

i want the tags to b dynamic i.e. get from the POST request.

&tags=`hast-ryttarutrustning,hasttransporter-gardsfordon`

i am new in MODX, can anyone help
      • 3 Posts
      Quote from: baddar99 at Nov 09, 2018, 10:51 AM
      i am trying to create a simple search using tagger
      my ajax request us hitting the following code

[[!pdoResources? &parents=`2` &showHidden=`1` &tpl=`serviceTpl` &limit=`0` &includeTVs=`serviceLatitude,serviceLongitude,serviceOpeningHours,theessayserviceAddress,serviceTelephone,serviceWebsite`
      &where=`[[!TaggerGetResourcesWhere? &tags=`hast-ryttarutrustning,hasttransporter-gardsfordon` &groups=`category`]]`
      ]]

i want the tags to b dynamic i.e. get from the POST request.

&tags=`hast-ryttarutrustning,hasttransporter-gardsfordon`

i am new in MODX, can anyone help

Hi,

I've been just searching for the modx getResources offset/limit solutions and found the question on Stackoverflow. But there was no solution suggested. And jQuery Ajax loader can't work properly, when I try to call 2 APIs at the same time. How to resolve this?