We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1 Posts
    Hi all.

It looks like i was a victim of the attacks recently. I only noticed because my migx pages that i used to interact with my databases for content started coming up blank. I was running an older verion. I upgraded to 2.6.5-pl. But that didn't fix it. I also upgraded all my packages and reinstalled migx and tinymce.

Som background. I'm a software dev, my ex built this site for me, and I only ever edited it, so I'm not very familiar with ModX. Basically I have 3 pages accessible with the links: http://sideeffectsacoustic.com/manager/?a=index&namespace=migx&configs=events where "events" is the page name. The modx nav and resources menu loads, but the page is blank. When i select MIGX from the extras drop down, same thing. blank page. If i use chrome console i get the following:

Uncaught ReferenceError: Tiny is not defined
    at tinymce.panel.js:1
    ?a=index&namespace=migx&configs=packagemanager||migxconfigs||setup:79 Uncaught ReferenceError: Migx is not defined
    at ?a=index&namespace=migx&configs=packagemanager||migxconfigs||setup:79
    ?a=index&namespace=migx&configs=packagemanager||migxconfigs||setup:3899 Uncaught ReferenceError: Tiny is not defined
    at ?a=index&namespace=migx&configs=packagemanager||migxconfigs||setup:3899
    ?a=index&namespace=migx&configs=packagemanager||migxconfigs||setup:3904 Uncaught ReferenceError: Tiny is not defined
    at ?a=index&namespace=migx&configs=packagemanager||migxconfigs||setup:3904
    ?a=index&namespace=migx&configs=packagemanager||migxconfigs||setup:72 Uncaught ReferenceError: Migx is not defined
    at ?a=index&namespace=migx&configs=packagemanager||migxconfigs||setup:72
    at ext-all.js:21
    at b (ext-all.js:21)

The pages themselves still load and display properly, it's just my backend interface i seem to have lost. I've googled extensively, and can't seem to find a relevant solution.